|Recruitment (Temporary Staff)
|1. Position description
- Position Title: Receptionist / Clerk (Temporary Staff)
- Job Description: Reception work, Cultural affairs assistant
- Period: 181 days – see details below
- Application Deadline: Friday, 9 March, 2018
- Salary Scale: 1,000 - 1,500 Euro gross/monthly
- Working Hour: 40.0 hours per week, 5 days a week. (Overtime work is necessary when required.)
- Holidays: According to the Embassy’s closure dates. Annual leave is granted in accordance with the Greek Law.
- Commencement of work: Approximately four months from mid-April, 2018 - Approximately two months from mid-September (Subject to change.)
|2. Qualifications/Requirements to apply the job
- Language skills: Excellent command of Japanese, Greek and English.
- Skills: Ability to answer phone calls in a good manner, intermediate knowledge of PC functions (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc)
- Nationality: Greek national or foreigners with a valid work permit in Greece. Male applicants must have completed military obligations.
- Notes: The applicants must be in a good health condition, willing to work collaboratively with other staff members to achieve organizational goals.
|3. Job descriptions
- Reception work (Welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, etc.)
- Secretarial work (Producing documents, proofreading English and Greek texts, translation)
- Public infowork (Managing Embassy’s websites, monitoring news coverage, assisting cultural events)
|4. How to Apply
(1)Use the designated application form (Download from here) and send electronically to the Embassy’s email address: email@example.com. Applicants who do not use this application form will be rejected.
(2) The application form should be written only in English.
(3) The deadline is at 17:00 on 9 March 2018. Late application will not be considered.
(4) You may also attach your CV, only if you send it along with your application form as attachments.
|5. Process after you applied
(1) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
(2) Inquiries about selection criteria cannot be answered.