|Recruitment (Temporary Staff)
- Position description
- Position Title: Driver (Temporary Staff)
- Job Description: Drive vehicles of the Embassy
- Period: Until the 30th of November, 2018
- Application Deadline: Friday, 27th of July, 2018
- Salary Scale: 1,000 - 1,500 Euro gross/monthly
- Working Hour: 40.0 hours per week, 5 days a week. (Overtime work is necessary when required.)
- Holidays: According to the Embassy’s closure dates. Annual leave is granted in accordance with the Greek Law.
- Commencement of work: Approximately four months from mid-August, 2018 (Subject to change)
- Qualifications/ Requirements to apply the job
- Language skills: Excellent command of English language.
- Skills: Safe and effective conduct of the driving tasks.
- Nationality: Greek national or foreigners with a valid work permit in Greece. Male applicants must have completed military obligations.
- Notes: The applicants must be in a good health condition, willing to work collaboratively with other staff members to achieve organizational goals. The applicants must have a clean criminal record.
- Job description
- Drive vehicles of the Embassy
| 4 . How to Apply
(1)Use the designated application form (Download from here) and send electronically to the Embassy’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not use this application form will be rejected.
(2) The application form should be written only in English.
(3) The deadline is at 17:00 on 27th of July, 2018. Late application will not be considered.
(4) You may also attach your CV, only if you send it along with your application form as attachments.
5. Process after you applied
(1)Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
(2) Inquiries about selection criteria cannot be answered.